Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here they come!

My brain is bursting with new ideas. In the past 3 days I've thought of about 8 new patterns. It's so funny how that happens. I can go a couple of weeks with only a possible idea here and there, usually they're not good enough to even jot down on paper. Then, the exact opposite can happen, like right now. Sometimes I'm just doing my daily chores around the house and BAM! I better find some paper quick 'cuz I just got a good one. All I can say is maybe a couple of these never make it to the sewing machine, but most of them look promising. The coolest part...NEW PATTERNS for you! Keep your eyes open, they're just around the corner.

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the company. Join us on a transformative journey where pixels meet purpose, and ideas materialize into interactive experiences. Our Mobile App Development Company in Pune is not just a service provider; we are your partners in the digital revolution, dedicated to crafting solutions that transcend boundaries and redefine possibilities.