Tuesday, May 12, 2009

INTERNATIONAL SPRING QUILT MARKET

--- Here we come! I am so excited (and a little nervous)! I've never been to market but have always wanted to go. This spring it's in Pittsburgh, PA. I have the privledge of having my Dad travel with me and help me with my booth. He's awesome at design and i can't wait to submerge him into the quilting world. I'll try to post pictures from market as soon as possible.

p.s. I have about 4-5 new patterns I'll be working on while on the plane! stay tuned. :o)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I'm jealous, can I fit into your suitcase? I'm sure you will do very well while your there. And I can just imagine all the good stuff you will be bringing home too. Have a great time, and don't work to hard though.

Judi said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. I wish I were going, maybe some other time. It was nice getting to know you and Margie. I wish you huge success! Take care and let me know how it went.