Monday, July 6, 2009

Shame on me!

This morning started like many other mornings.
I woke up,
Went down to have breakfast,
Opened my laptop,
And started scrolling through my favorite blogs.
Soon I was finding myself a little grumpy because several of my blogs didn't have NEW posts. "How dare they!? I mean, it may have been a holiday weekend and all, and some people out there may have had plans and been busy. But geez, can't you find time to post for those obsessed blog followers (like me!) out there."
All of a sudden I stopped.
"When was the last time I posted!?" I couldn't even remember. I am a slacker. That's all there is to it. I have grand desires and wonderful intentions- but never seem to get around to HALF the things I want to do. In my defense I have been VERY busy.


Wanna see what I've working on!?


Well, I can't show you everything-
but I will give you a peek




How 'bout them teasers!

7 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love the polka dot fabric that is peeking out of your last picture!

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

You are a teaser! I know how you feel, it seems like everyone has been quiet on the blog front lately. Also, it doesn't help that I sit in front of a computer all day so I have lots of time (haha) to check blogs. I am sure all those other bloggers are just sewing away and don't have time to post. What a life!

Anna

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I've been teased! What's kept you so busy?

April M. said...

I love the way each pile tells a story. So far, I like the one on the top the best :)

Kira said...

Fabulous. Use those scraps to tie something up...tomatoes maybe. Weave into ropes, I'll supply the labor.

Barb said...

That is so funny because often I have felt the same way...first think I do when I get up is go and check out the blogs.....isn't it wonderful....Love your blog....I am having a giveaway, come over and checkit out...www.bejeweledquilts.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I'm back. I'll have stuff to blog about I promise. I can't wait to see what you have been up to. I'm back in the store tomorrow if you want to come in and see me.