Friday, July 23, 2010

SHOP MY STASH!

when? Saturday, July 31: 10 am - 2pm

where? MY HOUSE!

what? SUPER sale of all things quilting! I'm cleaning house and liquidating EVERYTHING. Fat quarters for a buck, Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes at a super deal, Stuff-a-bag scrap bin, and even some yardage at a fraction of the retail cost! Plus much, much more!!!

If you live in Utah County (or anywhere in Utah for that matter) you don't want to miss this! Send me an email if you're interested and I'll send you my address.

Hope to see you HERE! :o)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't live much further :(
I'd love a look at your stash...take before and after pics for all of us!

Anonymous said...

maybe you can post things that we could buy, I live to fat a way to come to your house but i would love to buy something

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

OH I wish I lived near by... Norway is to far away from your place :o( Bet it will be a lot of ladies visiting you :o)
Have fun,
Laila

nattyg said...

Serious?? I'm in salt lake. I'd love to shop your stash. please send my your address. Nattyg@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

Phooey! I live on the East Coast.

Corky said...

Do you have any of Denyse Schmidts Flea Market Fancy fabric? I have been looking for some of the blue/aquas for a hexagon quilt.

I like the idea of posting some pieces for us online.

Thanks!