Monday, October 17, 2011

Pirouline

Sometimes Saturday ia a lazy day. Sometime Saturday is the extreme opposite. Sometimes you just need a little treat to help you get through. Oh, and a Dr. Pepper.

 I snapped this pic quick. I didn't adjust my camera settings. I wanted it to be raw. Not RAW like professionals. Raw like I-don't-have-time-for-this-but-have-to-document-somehow. Don't you love the flash? :o)

 It's funny what you can see when you aren't really looking.

Aaaahhh. That's better.

*That's all I can do for now. I've been asked not to show before everything is in the system to reduce hype. Hype? Is there going to be hype? Gee, I hope so. Until then...enjoy this little snack.  :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... i definately want more! LOL

x, H

Penny Barnes said...

You're killin me Smalls!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Not much better. Still a little blurry!

Kira said...

Delicious.