Monday, July 9, 2012

In case

The hubs and giant child #1 are headed off to scout camp for the week.
Last night was a scramble to gather up needed items and get them packed.

At about 9:30pm the hubs tells me he would really like a new pillowcase to take.
He picked out the fabric.


I traded doing the dishes with him so I could get it done.

Good thing he doesn't realize just how easy it is to make a pillowcase.  :o)

I'm going to miss having my guys aroung,
but I'm looking forward to spending some quality time
with my younger two.

See you soon!


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sewing in stead of doing dishes....that is what I call a good trade!

Cindy Sharp said...

You sound like that old add for rice crispy treats. I hope you sighed a lot and threw some threads around to make him think that he had gotten a deal.