Friday, August 2, 2013

oh my STARS!

A couple of weeks ago I saw the newest issue of Quilty at an LQS. I flipped through and was surprised to see a fun and colorful ad on the back cover for Michael Miller Fabrics new Batik collection.
 
 
The exciting part for me is that it features pictures of the quilt I made for them- STARS!
You may remember the quilt from when I posted about it here.

 
I've gotten a few emails concerning this quilt since the ad hit newsstands so I thought I would share it here. It's super exciting for me but it's exciting for you too! The pattern is available as a
Not only do they have this fabulous quilt (and others I designed) but they have dozens of free quilt patterns.
 
If you're interested in a quilt kit- Hancock's of Paducah has them available.
 
For other fun goings on with Michael Miller Fabrics, visit their blog
 
 
HAPPY SEWING!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this quilt. And I'm still so amazed by that awesome binding.

FlourishingPalms said...

So very cool, Emily! Congratulations on your quilt - which is fabulous - and that you have such a great talent for designing and creating these wonderful quilts and fabric lines. You can be very proud of your accomplishments. I'm happy for your success.

ChristaQuilts said...

It's a beautiful quilt! I'm glad to see batiks are starting to make their way into modern quilting :-)

Barbie Mills said...

Love this one! The colors and layout are fabulous.

Stephanie said...

One of my favorite things about that issue was that back cover ad - gorgeous job! And now I'm off to download the pattern!

Unknown said...

This quilt is just gorgeous. I need this pattern. Just beautiful.

Staci said...

Yay for you! I just saw this ad today and love love that quilt!