Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Market Recap (part 3)

Are you tired of market pics yet? I hope not! 


This is Lindsay from The Cottage Mama. This lady is so talented- check out those dresses! She makes the cutest clothes!


Check her out with her new book "Sew Classic Clothes for Girls"


I LOVED the modern design of Carolyn Friedlander's booth. I even managed to score a mini charm of her new collection Botanics!


I'm obsessed with this collection Ipanema from Birch fabrics (although I did need help with pronunciation!) I don't know if it's the colors or patterns but I can't wait to get my hands on it :o)


Me and Jana from Izzy and Ivy took a minute to shoot the breeze in their groovy booth. Have you seen her new designs!? 



Shannon Fabrics had such a fun booth. They had a whole dude-ranch theme going on with cactus and animals all around the farm and everything was made out of Cuddle! Seriously impressive! 


I scored a fat quarter bundle of this collection at Sample Spree and I can't wait to start cutting! Melissa Ybarra of Iza Pearl Designs new collection Garden Party for Windham Fabrics is delicious. And look at her booth! She even had a working fountain in the corner!


The lovely and talented Jill Finley (Jillily Studios) was showing her new collection Twirl for Henry Glass. She even has a new collection of basics coming out called Jams and Jelly.  


This booth caught my eye every time I walked by. I love her concept! Green Bee designs and patterns features clothing patterns and fabric! Oh, and they won an award for their booth, too!


Terri Griffin of Thankfully Sew and Patterns Gone Digital (pictured here with her beautiful daughter, Michelle) had a booth full of gorgeous new quilt patterns.


I LOVE this quilt with the stars! And what a cool method she has of putting them together. :o)


Bonnie from Fishsticks designs is such a sweetheart. I love to sit and visit with her at market. Her designs for children's clothing are just as fabulous as she is.

Folks, we've come to the end of my market recap. Oh there was so much more than I could even capture with my camera but this at least gives you a glimpse. :o)

HAPPY SEWING!!!

4 comments:

Michele said...

So much cute stuff!!!! Thanks for sharing!

ChristaQuilts said...

Thanks for sharing! I'd never get tired of reading about everyone's market experiences. I went once about 7 years ago and it didn't do much for me.

However, now that the modern movement has spread, I want to go again!!

Dawn said...

Thank you, Emily, for the vicarious Market experience!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your recap. Must be an amazing experience. Love your work.